If there are issues or concerns about our rental gear, you must inform us immediately so that we can correct the issue. We will always try to correct the issue. Refunds are issued based on the date the issue was reported.
PICK UP & RETURN FROM STORE IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE during store hours of Monday - Saturday from 9am to 6pm and Sunday from 10am to 4pm.
DELIVERY SERVICE AREA:
NAPLES, BONITA SPRINGS, MARCO ISLAND & ESTERO YEAR ROUND. WE ALSO DELIVER TO FORT MYERS & FORT MYERS BEACH FROM THE WEEK AFTER EASTER TO THE WEEK BEFORE THANKSGIVING ONLY.
- Delivery and Pick Up to Porch or Front Lobby (no contact delivery) is $10 per trip
- Delivery and Pick Up to a High Rise Unit Door r where stairs or elevators are required is an additional $5 per trip
- In Person Service/Installation/Set Up or In Person Service/Uninstallation/Take Down is an additional $10 per trip
- Delivery and Pick Up to Fort Myers and Fort Myers Beach is an additional $10 fuel surcharge per trip.
- All additional trips are $25 per trip
- Deliveries require advance reservations with at least 2 days notice and will require a 5 hour delivery window. Delivery windows are scheduled in advance.
- Delivery Drivers will text you the day of delivery when they are on the way..
- Delivery and pick up can be made to most Hotel and Resort Bell Hops or Concierges without you present.
- Each additional trip will require an additional $25.00 delivery fee.
- We deliver 7 days a week. We are closed and do not deliver on major holidays, including Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter.
- We deliver outside of retail store hours Sunday - Saturday between 8am-5pm with advanced reservations.
- Same Day Delivery is an additional fee of $25.
- There is a $25 no show policy if you are not present for scheduled pickup times, rental items are not available, and require an additional trip for pickup.
- The renter is responsible for granting the delivery driver access into the community or building being delivered to, including but not limited to informing the gate house security guards of our pending arrival on both delivery and pickup dates, and/or gate codes and door codes for unmanned secured entrances. If we are unable to deliver because we were not provided permission by renter to enter the community or building, the renter is responsible for either picking up rental items from our store, or paying for an additional delivery fee of $25.
- There are certain communities that require in person service fees due to the requirements of the community. Please refer to FAQs, Booking Form or store for a list of destinations with these requirements.
EXTENDED STAY AND MONTHLY DISCOUNTS
- Rental Rates are based upon calendar days, regardless of pick up or delivery times. Daily Rate = 1 calendar day.
- Monthly Discount is 15% off for any rental of 28 days or more
QUALITY & CLEANLINESS
- We clean and disinfect our items with gentle disinfectant that kill 99.9% of all Germs, and launder linens between each use.
- We safety check all items. We do not rent out any item that does not meet current safety standards or are recalled.
- We buy our rental gear NEW from manufacturers and distributors, rent them for a period of time, and then sell them in our store before they get too worn down. We are proud to have the newest inventory of baby rental gear in town.
- If there are any issues or concerns about our rental gear, you must inform us immediately so that we can correct the issue.
- We purchase all new commecially rated and more durable cribs and are fully compliant with the updated crib safety standards established on June 28, 2011. All cribs are non-drop side cribs.
- A fitted sheet is included in the rental rate for all types of beds. We do not provide crib bumpers automatically due to the "Bare is Best" government recommendation for crib safety.
- All sheets, bags and other accessories that come with the rental must also be returned or subject to a replacement fee.
RESPONSIBILITY OF USE
- Renters are responsible for the proper use and/or installation of all rental gear, and Twinkle Twinkle Little Store is not responsible for any misuse.
- Any rental gear defects are the sole responsibility of the manufacturer, and Twinkle Twinkle Little Store is not responsible for any defective gear.
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Store and its employees are happy to assist you with the installation of baby gear, however are not responsible for the proper use, set up or installation of any baby equipment, including but not limited to gates and car seats, regardless if they had performed the installation.
- Rental items are required to be returned clean. Any item returned that is not clean is subject to a $25 cleaning fee.
- If there are issues or concerns about our rental gear, you must inform us immediately so that we can correct the issue. Refunds are issued based on the date the issue was reported.
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Store is not responsible for any damage caused to any home or property by rental gear during transportation or use, including but not limited to carpet, flooring, walls, door frames and beds.
PAYMENT, CHANGES & CANCELLATIONS
- A credit card on file is required for reservation. A cash deposit (amount will vary based on rental gear) and may be made in leiu of a credit card on file.
- Store pickups must be paid by the start date of rental. Deliveries must be paid at least 2 days prior to the start date of rental.
- Rental gear cannot be delivered or disbursed without full payment
- At least 2 days notice is required for any changes or additions for deliveries.
- Extensions of rentals are welcome, just call to inform us of your new dates. An updated invoice will be sent and payment required.
- Changes in delivered rental items with less than 2 days notice will result in a 1 day rental charge for each of the cancelled/changed item(s).
- Any changes made by request of the renter that requires an additional delivery will have the additional delivery fee of $25 applied.
- Any rental returned early will be refunded any unused days
RETURNS & PURCHASE
- Rental Items not returned after 3 days of the scheduled return date and without contacting Twinkle Twinkle Little Store of an extension will have their full replacement value charged to the credit card on file.
- Rental Items that are damaged or missing parts will have their full replacement value charged to the credit card on file.
- Rental Items are available for purchase at the additional purchase price of full retail value, and can be charged to the credit card on file. No credit or refund for rental rates already paid will be issues.
Still have questions? Call us at 239-262-5904 or email us at NaplesBabyRentals@gmail.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Renter agrees to inspect and verify the functionality of the equipment upon receipt and to notify Twinkle Twinkle Little Store LLC (TTLS) of any damages, malfunctions, or missing components so that appropriate measures can be taken to repair and/or replace rental equipment. In the event that any rented equipment at any time during the rental period fails to function correctly, appears dangerous in any way, or customer does not know the correct operating procedure, customer shall immediately cease/stop use of the equipment and thereafter notify and make contact with TTLS for proper use instruction or to exchange the equipment or return the equipment. Any product defects are the sole responsibility of the manufacturer. Issues must be reported immediately and any refunds are prorated based on the date of the reported issue. All TTLS owned equipment is used at renter’s sole and absolute risk of loss or injury of every kind or nature. Customer assumes all responsibility for rented equipment while in renter’s possession. Renter agrees to indemnify and hold harmless TTLS and their owners, operators, employees and co-op participants from any claim arising from renter’s use, operation or possession of the rented equipment. TTLS will not be held responsible for any damage, property damage, injury or loss, including death, arising from the use of any rental equipment of the failure of the equipment to function as intended by the manufacturer. TTLS and its employees are not liable for any damage or injury even if they may have assisted with setup or installation of any rental gear. TTLS is not responsible for any damage caused to any home or property by rental gear during transportation or use, including but not limited to carpet, flooring, walls and door frames. Customer is responsible for complying with all state and local laws, regulations and rules of all property owners. Customer shall be liable for any loss, theft or damage of rental equipment. In the event the rental equipment shall become lost or damaged while in possession of customer, customer shall be liable to TTLS for all damages caused by the loss of equipment and customer hereby authorize TTLS to charge the customer for the cost of replacing or repairing the equipment in addition to any charges incurred for the rental of equipment, and whether the damage or loss was due to customer’s fault or not. Customer agrees to return all rented equipment to TTLS in the same condition customer received it. Failure to do so will result in a $25 fee for extra cleaning. Items must be ready for scheduled pickup time or return date. If rental equipment is not present or accessible for delivery or pickup, renter will be charged a $25 no-show fee, plus any additional daily rates in which the items are not returned. Each additional trip per my request will be charged a $25 trip fee. Cancellations made with less than 2 days notice will be charged a 1 day rental for all items plus any delivery fees. Customer agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless TTLS and it’s agents from any claims, liabilities (including negligence, tort and strict liabilities), expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising from or resulting from the manufacture, possession, condition, use, operation, handling, transportation and/or return of the rented equipment and or customer’s breach of any term/condition of this agreement. Option to decline: if you do not agree to the terms and conditions as set forth in this contract, you must not place an order or otherwise engage in any rental transaction with Twinkle Twinkle Little Store LLC.